Master Jeong is an 8th dan black belt that has dedicated his life to teaching Taekwondo to the student of all ages and abilities.
Master Jeong teaches both Olympic and authentic style Taekwondo. Master Jeong has been teaching Taekwondo for over 20 years.10 years in Korea and the other 10+ years here in Canada. Master Jeong is a certified teacher issued by Kukkiwon, World Taekwondo Headquarters.
Jeong's Taekwondo is known for teaching leadership and discipline. Students currently attending Jeong's Taekwondo claim to have a great time learning from Master Jeong. Master Jeong takes teaching very seriously but approaches teaching with a very fun and positive attitude. We, as a whole, personally love Jeong's Taekwondo.
Accomplishments of Master Jeong:
- A Masters Degree in the Science of Martial Arts
- President of Jeong’s Taekwondo Academy (Canada)
- International Master Instructor 8th Dan (Degree) Black Belt
- Kuk-Ki-Won Designated Black Belt Test Examiner in North America
- Member of the BC Taekwondo Federation
- BC Taekwondo Federation Tournament Chairperson
- Canadian National Instructor
- 1992-2002 President of Jeong’s Taekwondo Academy (Korea)
- 1994 Taekwondo Master Certified
- 1987 National Korean Universities’ Taekwondo Champion